Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kturner

The new matrix and table message is preventing edits of my report on the desktop

When I open a preexisting report containing tables since the July updates have been installed, the message about the new matrix/table appears ("We're Bringing You New Matrix and Table Visuals').  It seems to be locking the report and I cannot edit the report.  Only the link in the message seems to function and I cannot escape out of the message.  Please advise on how to work around this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@kturner

Please change to a different resolution for your machine and reopen the pbix file. If it does not help, please try to re-install the old (June 2017) version, delete the tables, then reinstall the July 2017 version and recreate the tables.

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@kturner

Please change to a different resolution for your machine and reopen the pbix file. If it does not help, please try to re-install the old (June 2017) version, delete the tables, then reinstall the July 2017 version and recreate the tables.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Thanks Herbert!   That took care of it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.