Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

edavila
Helper II
Helper II

Subtotals and Total names

it is possible to put names on the subtotal and total from the Table Matrix or not

and also not sure but will like to hide the Mapping row in the visual only

Question.PNG

the blue circles are the ones that will like to change to Total assets as the Subtotal, Total Equity and the total Libilities

the Total on the subtotal will like rename to Total Equity and Liabilities

the the yellow column will like to be hide from the visual not sur eif is possible

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new to PBI world and reporting. I was wondering how to create such a viz? did you use Matrix for this ? And how to get the subtotals ?

reaagir

Agree with you @edavila. We also need that option to reword/change "total" to "subtotal" or other terms we can use so as not to confuse the reader of our reports. I hope this will be considered soon.

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @edavila,

I don't think it is possible to do it currently. Here is a similar idea shared on Power BI Ideas. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make the feature coming sooner.Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.