Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show all option in slicer

Hi Team,

I would like to thank everyone here to help me out with various issues posted.

My next query is i have one slicer (filter)pulled onto my report in form of dropdown.In its property have disbaled to show all property. But as soon as i deselect every option in dropdown it shows "all" and data in all visuals get aggregated.

Could you please provide a fix for this, i dont want all to be there in my dropdown at all.

Regards,

Honey Bhatia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

Actually, "Select all" and "Select nothing" are the same. “All" here means nothing is selected rather than all is selected.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Honey,

1. It's "Select all" option in the properties.

Show_all_option_in_slicer

2. Do you have any better idea about this?

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

select all is disbaled in properties.

That is why i dont want "all" to come into picture at all.

But it does. 😞

Hi @Anonymous,

Actually, "Select all" and "Select nothing" are the same. “All" here means nothing is selected rather than all is selected.

Best Regards,

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, Thanks alot,

Regards,

Honey Bhatia

MauriceMecowe
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi,

If you deselect all the options in the slicer, it means you have no filters active on the data behind the visual. This is default behavior from Power BI Desktop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.