Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Searching for an ideal visual

I have a list of 50 attributes, let's say from "D01 - aaaaa" to "D50 - zzzzz" in a dimension, with acceptable values N (for No) and Y (to Yes). The objective is to select Yes or No to each attribute... 

Modeling asize... the problem is that i can't create a slicer for each one, because they will occupy to much size... so my question is if there is any object from PBI or freeware, that can do something like the image (at the right), it would be something like a list of attributes and its possible values S/N :

esta.png

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my understanding, the N(No) and Y(Yes) in a same column in your resource table? You just create a table visual, display the two columns(one column including Attributes, another one is Y/N value). 

And how about this custom visual: Attribute Slicer, please download the sample table and check if it meets your needs.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-huizhn-msft,

Thanks for the suggestion and i do hope it will solve my problem. I have an attribute that can only have two values Y or N (and will never have anyother else=

Your suggestion is indeed compact. The objective is to have all the (50) attributes already inserted, my doubt - as i havent tryed it yet - is if i can have the name attribute on the left, and then something like two boxes/areas for the Y or N, or a
 Y and a  N for selection, also... in the end i'm searching for something like a slicer list, but the way data exists i can't use the slicer...

Regards and TY

Hi @Anonymous,

Yeah, you're right. Slicer has all values in a column in resource table. There is no something like two boxes/areas for option(Y or N) until now.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.