Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reorganizing Multi Row Card

I have a multi row card with 3 pieces of data per group: active count, starting count and retention. However, for companies that have been with us for less than a year, we don't really care about their retention since they are so new, so the only thing I'm reporting there is just the active count. Is there way to report this on a line of its own, but at the top of this card? When putting it at the top it throws off all my other labels by a space:

1.PNG

vs.

1.PNG It seems like it would only work if I was posting 3 variables per row like I did for the others. If there's another way I can display this that's not a multi row card, I'm open to that as well. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, we can not set custom format in multiple row card. We can only reorganizing them by changing the fields location as what you did. Please review this feature request and vote it.  After research, I can't find a similar thread like multi row card to display what you want. Thanks for inderstanding.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.