Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jamesp435
Advocate I
Advocate I

Remove column headers in a table...

I know this might seem a silly question but is it possible to remove headers in a table.  In my case I just want to see the count number and not 'Count of x' text above it.

Many thanks

James 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jamesp435 If you are displaying a single value

Convert the Table to a Card - then turn off the Category Label and make the font size smaller

TableFormat2.png

View solution in original post

Perfect.  Thanks Sean

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

IM A TABLEAU DEVELOPER AND HAVE EXPERTISE IN THAT TOOL, RECENTLY I GOT REQUIREMENT TO CREATE DASHBOARD IN POWER BI, AND I FEEL NOW THAT TABLEAU IS FAARRR BETTER THAN POWER BI :D, YOU CANT EVEN HIDE HEADER IT JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD IN TABLEAU RIGHT CLICK AND HIDE😂

lyjust796
Regular Visitor

Change the color of the text of the column header to white. Its a better solution than the previous suggestion of changing it to a card cause you can still keep the format of the table. 

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jamesp435 Make the font and grid same color as the background

TableFormat.png

Thanks Sean.  Not ideal as scroll bars appear if you want to make the box smaller.  Ho hum.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jamesp435 If you are displaying a single value

Convert the Table to a Card - then turn off the Category Label and make the font size smaller

TableFormat2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not the same thing. You can't right align, etc... 

it doesn´t work as when you need to show a kpi with conditional formatting you can´t show them in a single value card. 

can this work if want  the data to be a web link? 

I also need to be able to adjust column widths. I know I can do that in a table, but have not found the way to do that in a card. Anyone know a way to get a table with set column widths and no column headers?

Perfect.  Thanks Sean

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.