Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rodrigof

Publish to New Created Group

Hi 

I am trying to publish to a group created in our tenancy.   Yet the group doesn't appear in the publish destinations when I click Publish in Power BI Desktop. Help.

R

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @rodrigof,

What kind of group do you create in Office 365? Could you see the group name in app workspace list in Power BI Service?

If you cannot see the group name in the app workspace list, then we couldn't see the group name in the list in Power BI Desktop when you want to publish a report to the new created group.

Actually, we only could publish the report to the worksapce in Power BI Service. You could share the report to your new create group in Power BI Service.

By my test, we could see the App workspace name in our tenancy but we could not see the group created in tenancy in list of App Workspace in Power BI Service.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rodrigof

HI 

I have a report in Power BI Desktop. I am logged into my tenancy . I am trying to publish to a newly created group but the group doesn't appear in the 'Select a destination' section.   Is there something special that needs to happen to the group to enable it it to show up?

R

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.