Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

krypto6969
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Issue - NaNNaN0NaN:NaN

Hi,

All of a sudden (was working fine for months) my dashboard shows NaNNNaNN - only in two of my items (see pic). If we minimize and then maximize the browser it helps. 

I have expanded the width of the two problem areas - but it still does it? What the Heck is going on?Captureww.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @krypto6969,

You are using the Chiclet slicer, right? This is a known issue for Chicklet slicer when there is a blank or null value and the issue will be fixed in next release of Power BI Desktop(June version).

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @krypto6969,

You are using the Chiclet slicer, right? This is a known issue for Chicklet slicer when there is a blank or null value and the issue will be fixed in next release of Power BI Desktop(June version).

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

@krypto6969

Check your data for consistency errors of data type. NaN . . . is the not a number error. I have had that show up in the past when I had some text sneak into the wrong column. Not sure why minimizing would help or hurt.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

I don't have any better suggestions than @kcantor but I have to point out that this opens up a whole new world of "yo momma"-style Power BI jokes.

"Your report has so many not-a-number errors it looks like it's singing the Batman theme!"

@KHorseman

Made. My. Week.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.