Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ohohbudi
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Embedded On App Can't Be Opened on Iphone

Hi all, I want to ask, I have Power BI Dashboard and embedded the report already to my application (and for your information, my application is using Bluemix from IBM in a form of website). When I open the report on Android phone through theinternet browser by accessing my Bluemix Application, it works normally and I can see the dashboard pretty well. But the problem is, when I open it through the browser on Iphone, my dashboard cannot be seen and nothing happened when I click the dashboard that I've been embedded before. Does anyone know why this thing happen only when accessing the dashboard that has been embedded through internet browser on Iphone? Please help me to answer this problem. 

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ohohbudi,

Following are officially supported browsers in Power BI currently.

• Microsoft Edge
  • Internet Explorer 11
  • Chrome desktop latest version
  • Safari Mac latest version
  • Firefox desktop latest version

So other browsers(like some of phone browser) may not render Power BI reports/dashboards properly. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.