Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ChristoLagali7

Older versions of Power BI Desktop

Hey,

I am trying to download an older copy of Power BI Desktop (ver 2.35) to be precise but I couldn't find it on the Official Microsoft web site.

Any Ideas? or does anybody have that particular version?

We should have a kind of an archive for older versions for testing purposes.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft actually has a list of old versions. Just scroll down to the end of each version. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-latest-update-archive 

@Anonymous, the 'old versions' on that page are just a set of descriptions detailing the updates, not the update or installer files themselves. We need the older installer files themselves.

zenatti
Regular Visitor

Hi @ChristoLagali7,

You can find some old versions here.

Thanks

Thank you very much @zenatti for the archive 🙂

Thank you @zenatti for sharing the old archives.

I have been banging my head since so many days trying to connect to salesforce reports. The issue was with the latest version of power Bi which is not supporting it

I downloaded old Power Bi desktop and all of it got resolved.... Now i am able to connect to salesforce reports.

Thanks

Rubina

@ChristoLagali7 I have most all of them. you can grab it from here, it should be either the

PBIDesktop _x64(20) with Date Modified of 5/11/2016

or

PBIDesktop _x64(21) with Date Modified of 5/31/2016

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Eno1978. You are a life saver!!!

I am just about to deliver a training course where the trainees have a two month old version of Power BI Desktop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors