Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Grayson
Frequent Visitor

Nickname in Multiple Xero Organisation - Where have my organisation nicknames gone?

Hi,

I have entered a nickname when connecting to a Xero organisation (sucessfully). However, I've soon found that the nickname I used is not appeared or even used anywhere in the Dashboard, settings, dataset, workspace, ..... Any help?  Another question is how to double check (identify) which organisation is which after adding a few organisations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Grayson,

As your post, the nickname is not used anywhere.

After you connect to different Xero organisations in Power BI Service, you can check the name field of organization table in each dataset to identify which organization is. And you can rename dataset , report and dashboard to different names in order to distinguish Xero organisations.
1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Grayson,

As your post, the nickname is not used anywhere.

After you connect to different Xero organisations in Power BI Service, you can check the name field of organization table in each dataset to identify which organization is. And you can rename dataset , report and dashboard to different names in order to distinguish Xero organisations.
1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.