Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help

I have a condition where have to find  the count of all apartments which were vacant in the past:

For this what I have is - 

Apartment Index, Name, IsLeerStand, einzug, auszug

AA123.01, LEER, J, 01.02.2017 , 31.07.2017

AA123.02, LEER, J, 01.01.2016 , blank

So as you can see from the data everytime there is an empty apartment we name it "LEER" and IsLeerStand field sets to "J".

einzug is the date on which this apartment got empty and auszug is the last date for the apartment to be vacant (means next day someone moves in).

I have created a yyyy-mm column based on einzug column and trying to find the count of all the apmty apartments in the past. The problem here I am facing is it's only giving me the count of the apartments based on the einzug date. For example 666 apartments which has LEER name and einzug date in 1st month of 2017. But there are more apartments which are vacant and have einzug date less than this date.

Please refer to screen shot.

Capture6.PNG

I hope, I have expalined everything clearly here. But, I am happy to provide more information if required to solve this problem.

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

If I understand your problem correctly that you cannot get the right count of empty apartment during the einzug?

If it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario and your expected output, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.