Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Drill-down value in second page

Hello All,

Scenario:
I am using date slicer in main page and display some count of row data in same page, then i use drill-through filter in second page.

problem :
if I don't use date slicer in second page then it is not displaying correct data.I have to use date slicer for second page to show correct data.

Is there any other solution to show correct data without use slicer in second page?

Thanks in advance,

Pankil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

As a workaround, you may use the report level filter.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

As a workaround, you may use the report level filter.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

You can "cheat" by copying the Slicer to the drill through page and then sync'ing them when prompted. If you don't want to see the slicer on the second page make sure the detail table is on top (bring to front) and make the background 0% transparent

miltenburger
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently it is not possible to have your slicer automaticcaly selected on the next page.

I know the Power BI team is working on this idea.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/9861216-allows-slicers-to-apply-to-all-pages-of-a-report

Check out the Power BI idea they started working on.

Kind Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.