Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Map Zoom

Hi there

When I slice a postcode that return just 1 single column the map seems to zoom out to UK map rather than zoom in to its exact location. I appreciate that using postcode it wont give me the exact location unlike using LAT / Long however i need to be able for it to display better than just UK map with a dot.

Can you please advice?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

I’ve got response from the Product Team.

This is the default zoom level for a single point. US ZipCode "Expected" image and the UK ZipCode image are at the same zoom level, due to having only a single point. If you have more than one point, then it will zoom to best include them all. User can disable auto-zoom if they want in the property pane under "Map controls".

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

I’ve got response from the Product Team.

This is the default zoom level for a single point. US ZipCode "Expected" image and the UK ZipCode image are at the same zoom level, due to having only a single point. If you have more than one point, then it will zoom to best include them all. User can disable auto-zoom if they want in the property pane under "Map controls".

Best Regards,
Herbert

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

I have reproduced your issue.

5.PNG

6.PNG

And same issue doesn't occur on US region.

7.PNG

8.PNG

We have reported this issue internally.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.