Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HadiRajani
Frequent Visitor

Index page for different dashboard in power bi desktop

Hi,
I want an index page in my powerbi desktop so that my index page would redirect to my different dashboards page on selection, can i pin reports or something like that in my powerbi desktop so that i could have interactive work 
Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @HadiRajani,

In the latest version of Power BI Desktop(October 2017), you should be able to use the new feature Bookmarking and Bookmark links for shapes and images to create the index page in your scenario. For more details about how to use these new features, you can refer to this article. Smiley Happy

bookmark.gif

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @HadiRajani,

In the latest version of Power BI Desktop(October 2017), you should be able to use the new feature Bookmarking and Bookmark links for shapes and images to create the index page in your scenario. For more details about how to use these new features, you can refer to this article. Smiley Happy

bookmark.gif

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @HadiRajani,

Click through can be achieved although I am not sure if that also works for the desktop app or not. Information about click through can be found in this link:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-pin-a-tile-to-a-dashboard-from-a-r...

Another usefull link is:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Drill-through-report/td-p/11642 

Regards,

L.Meijdam

Thanks for your kind response @Anonymous
But i have tried this before thee are only applicable for reports in service.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.