Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KSidhu

How do I reference a specific page of a Visio File within Power BI Visio Visual?

I am trying to integrate a Visio File with Org charts on multiple pages with Power BI. I would like to keep all the org charts in one visio file accross different pages and would like to connect these to different visio visuals in power BI. But at present, if connect any page to visio visual in Power BI, it always open the same default page from the visio file. Is there anyway of refrencing the different pages within Power BI visio visual.

3 REPLIES 3
cetov783

Hello,

I'm encountering this issue as well.  Does anyone have any ideas to get around this or is there a fix?

Thank you!

Roshah
Frequent Visitor

Hi @KSidhu,

The current Visio visual doesnt support your scenario.

Please add this as a suggestion to Visio UserVoice so that community can upvote and it gets prioritized sooner.

Thanks,

Rohan Shah

thanks Roshah,  i have posted it in the suggestion messages now and you can vote for it.

https://visio.uservoice.com/forums/599242-visio-powerbi-integration/suggestions/31926361-allow-refer...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.