Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ecoulson

Gantt Visual not working?

I opened Power BI desktop early thisd morning, and my dashboard (including a gantt visual) looked fine. I opened it a couple hours later, and the gantt visual is blank. I tried creating a new gantt, using a completely independent data source, but still seeing blank visuals. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ecoulson,

Which desktop version did you run? Based on my test in latest desktop version 2.47.4766.542, the Gantt visual works fine. Please try to run the same desktop version as us. Also please import the Gantt visual 1.0.0.0 version which is the most recent.

You can also download the sample file to see if the issue related to your report.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ecoulson

Updating my version of Desktop fixed the issue. Thanks!

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ecoulson,

Which desktop version did you run? Based on my test in latest desktop version 2.47.4766.542, the Gantt visual works fine. Please try to run the same desktop version as us. Also please import the Gantt visual 1.0.0.0 version which is the most recent.

You can also download the sample file to see if the issue related to your report.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Should the Gantt visual also work then on desktop Version: 2.49.4831.521 64-bit (August, 2017)?  I cannot get the visual to work. Even the sample .pibx provided with the Gantt chart does not work with my desktop version.  Any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.