Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Formula Help

Using survey data, I've created 3 measures that counts the number of different category types all relating to feedback:

1.PNG

From here, I then made a formula that is called a Net Promoter Score. It is the % of promoters - the % of detractors. This formula is a calculated column:

1.PNG

From here, I then made another formula that calculates this number on a trailing 12 month average:

1.PNG

This formula I then apply to a table associated with managers so I can see the average by each person. I've also created a formula that calculates this based on the previous quarter as well:

1.PNG

So then from here, depending on an assigned tier and their previous quarter NPS, they are supposed to be awarded a bonus:

1.PNG So at this point, everything has worked as intended.

I was thrown a curve ball and asked rather than seeing what each individual person's previous quarter NPS, if it could be displayed as a whole group. So on each row, it would be showing the overall previous quater NPS which is -17.39. This would put everybody at "Below Goal" and nobody would be awarded any monetary bonus. However, when trying to change my original [Last Quarter NPS] measure to this to have it display the same for everyone:

1.PNG

It messes up by [NPS Bonus] formula above. Even though everybody has an [NPS Level] of "Below Goal" certain people are still being awarded a monetary bonus when nobody should be. Specifically based upon their [Tier] and [NPS Level], the people being awarded are being awarded for the "NPS Bronze" [NPS Level] category. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi mrainey ,

Whats's expected requirement? Could you give me more details?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.