Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter isn't working for my % of change graph

For some reason my filter of last 5 months, doesn't apply to % of change graph. How do I fix it? Below's my main data, and it shows January through June, as expected; however the second graph displays 12 months of data.

The % of change graph:

Data comes from this DAX:

YTY Change % = CALCULATE(
	(DIVIDE(
		Queues[Queue Avg], 
		[LY Queue Avg], 
	) - 1) * 100
)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's through a filter and the interactions seem fine. It's a very bizare glitch.

apyFa4x

I added another filter that hides anything that's -100, which helped me get these months off the visual.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

How do you filter the your visual, by using a slicer or page level filter?

If you add filter on visual level, then this filter on effect on that particular visual, you need to add a page level, so that all the visual in that page will apply this filter.

If you use a silcer, please check the interactions between slicer and % of change graph. Please refer to the link below to see the details.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-visual-interactions/
Capture.PNG

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's through a filter and the interactions seem fine. It's a very bizare glitch.

apyFa4x

I added another filter that hides anything that's -100, which helped me get these months off the visual.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.