Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TimThiel

Extract segmented data from MixPanel so it will refresh daily

Hi,

For creating data sets for MixPanel funnels, I was able to set my date range into the future, using 2020-01-01 as my end date, which enables the reports to refresh every day... at least for the next few years.

I am able to extract segmented data from MixPanel for events. However, when I set the date range to include future dates as I did with funnels, some of the data for past dates doesn't import into Power BI. If I try to invoke the function using interval and unit, without setting the date range, I get an error and can't continue extracting the data.

How can I create a data set from the MixPanel Segmentation function that will be able refresh daily and not lose any data?

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Tim

2 REPLIES 2
nazdravanul
Frequent Visitor

Does anyone have a solution for this ? I was finally able to connect to Mixpanel and I get the samer issue - date set into the future, incomplete past data. I'm trying to get the same thing as the OP - get a querry that will automatically update the data, without having to manually change the date in the querry parameters every single day. 

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@TimThiel

Do you mean that you set From Date to one day in the past and To Date to one day in the future, then you cannot get all data between these two days?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.