Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

elassalle
Frequent Visitor

Export data from a Table in an embedded report through Teams

I'm confronted with an issue when trying to export data out of an Embedded Power BI report (Power BI Premium EM1 subscription) used through Teams.

The Report is displaying alright but when I try to export data from a table visual:

1. I get the attached error message when selecting the .xlsx File Format (Error Exporting data / Sorry, we couldn't export your visual data right now. Please try again later)
    Teams - Error exporting data.png

2. When selecting .csv, I get no error message but nothing happens (the csv file is not downloaded)

Important information, this issue is only happening through Teams since I can export the data in .xlsx or .csv format through the Power BI Service (with a Power BI PRO user).

Is this due to Power BI Premium EM1 limitations for "Free" power bi users accessing Embedded reports through Teams?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.