Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dhusanth
Frequent Visitor

Export Dashboard to PowerPoint

Hi,

I am able to export PBI "Report" to powerpoint but there is no option to export PBI "Dashboard" to PPT. I think this option could be more useful as exporting Report gives each report page as slides but not the tiles.

I found Devscope PBI Tiles, which helps to export to powerpoint but it is not for free.

I found PBI tile add-ins which are only free for "My workspaces", whereas Premium workspace needs a license.

Is there any way to Export PBI tiles to PPT?

Also, Is there any way for free users in the premium workspace to export tiles from the dashboard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @dhusanth,

Currently, there is no way except to do programmatically only (using .NET/javascript). There is already an idea posted on the forum - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32014513-exporting-dashboard , you can vote for it and it can be added once approved by Microsoft.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @dhusanth,

Currently, there is no way except to do programmatically only (using .NET/javascript). There is already an idea posted on the forum - https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32014513-exporting-dashboard , you can vote for it and it can be added once approved by Microsoft.

Hi Zoloturu, 

as you have mentioned in your reply, "Currently, there is no way except to do programmatically only (using .NET/javascript)", could you please provide me any link, in which this thing is implemented to export using .net/javascript code.

Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.