02-14-2017 09:49 AM
02-14-2017 09:56 AM
Thanks for the reply, but this did not fix the issue for me. Also, I am receiving an error when openning Power BI Desktop when ArcGIS is enabled (it goes away when ArcGIS is disabled).
02-14-2017 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear that it's not resolved yet. Could you try one more thing. Power BI Desktop has a cache. Please try clearing the cache, with the following steps:
1) Close all instances of Power BI Desktop
2) Open file explorer and navigate to the folder <system drive>:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop\CEF\cache
- replace <system drive> with your operating system hard disk partition
- replace <user> with your user profile name, typically the alias you login to Windows with
3) Delete all contents of this folder
4) Restart Power BI Desktop
Let me know if the issue persists after you've followed these instructions.
02-14-2017 11:59 AM