Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Error rendering your report

Please excuse, but I want to direct your attention to this great post by @Greg_Deckler that describes how to get an answer to your question quickly.

The link to the post I mentioned

I have to say that I can't answer questions, that post a screenshot from some table data and describing what does'n work in a measure or calculated column, also without providing the DAX code. This is not because I don't want to answer your question, but sometimes it's also a matter of time.

Most of us (eg me) are answering questions out of respect for the community spirit and also because we think Power BI is a great product.

Regards

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany
1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @TomMartens,

Totally agree. It's a great post that has great ideas to make this community more efficient. Thanks to all the contributors like you. I have benefited greatly. Thanks to all the people here. We together make this community active and helpful.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.