Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

qwaiti27231
Helper III
Helper III

Email Subscriptions Not working Please act immediately

Email Subscriptions Not working Please act immediately ....Very Important

11 REPLIES 11
juliasr1

Same is happing here..but after few hours i have not recived the email yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here!

juliasr1

the same is happing here...but after few hours i have not received the email

braypa
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same here. Have verified that subscriptions are active.

dnewton
Helper II
Helper II

I raised a service request with Microsoft and received the below reply... looks like they're aware and attempting to fix;

With regards to the Service request you raised we got to know that you are facing some delay in getting the email notifications. This is an Known issue from our side. A fix will be Deployed on this issue by end of this Month 30/3.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@qwaiti27231,

You can't receive email after configure subscription in Power BI Service?

If that is the case, please check if you hit the limitations described in "Considerations and troubleshooting" part of this article.
Also please check if the email exists in your Junk Email folder and verify if your company has any email filter which filters out the subscription email.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

there is lateness in email subscriptions

@qwaiti27231,

Could you please tell us that how do you measure the lateness?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft i takes more than 2 hrs to actually get the mail usually ..it was just one  ot three minutes

Perhaps a coincidence however I'm experiencing the same thing.

I'm the admin for several workspaces, datasets and dashboards/reports. All our datasets refresh at around 8 am and email subscriptions (12 in total) usually arrive around the same time. For the last few days these have been significantly delayed (.e.g. I've just received (at 13:01) an email for a dashboard that refreshed at 8 am this morning.

Perhaps this is a wider issue?

@v-yuezhe-msft i takes more than 2 hrs to actually get the mail usually ..it was just one  ot three minutes

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.