Accepted Solution

Doughnut chart showing only 1 value

Was wondering if this is possible on Power BI: 

qrg.png

On the above image, I did this by creating a hidden cell somewhere that computed "1 - value" to get the remainder of the percentage. I was able to do something similar using a calculated column: 

2017-03-19 21_05_09-dash - Power BI Desktop.png

But I would also like to remove the "remainder" text at the same time keeping the data label for the other column. Is this possible to do in Power BI?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Doughnut chart showing only 1 value

Hi @olimilo,

Based on my understanding, your requirement is to display the category and data value only for 'Remainder' as is shown in the first image, right?

However, this is not available. By default, if we turn on/off the data labels option, it will enable/disable all the labels. We cannot show labels for a specified value.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

View solution in original post

All Replies
New Contributor

I would create a measure to calculate the remainder and then add a separate visual (namely the Card visual) with this measure as the value and then place it inside of the donut chart
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi @olimilo,

Based on my understanding, your requirement is to display the category and data value only for 'Remainder' as is shown in the first image, right?

However, this is not available. By default, if we turn on/off the data labels option, it will enable/disable all the labels. We cannot show labels for a specified value.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu