Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mr_guedes
Helper I
Helper I

Different values from PBI Desktop to Web Version

Hey guys,

Something strange is going on for a while and as I thought this would be fixed with the updates I never care to point it out. But, since this october update didn't make it, here it goes:

I have this cashflow panel that tells me the amount of payables and receivables on a daily basis, but the sum changes wheter I'm using the desktop or the web version of the app. 

The tables below show my receivables during a specific amount of time.

This is the info I get when I'm using the desktop version:

PBI Desktop.JPG

And this is the info I get when checking the web version:

PBI Web.JPG

Notice the I only covered my personal data, the rest is exactly the same. I know for sure that the web version is showing the right data, but why on heaven do I get doubled values when I use the desktop version? The column "A Receber" shows the amount of money. The report was developed on the desktop version and then uploaded to the web.

Thank you for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes,

Just recently I found out that I've merged two queries and as a result the lines were doubled. As this specific query was used over and over again, I took me a lot of time to find out what was going on.

So, check it out if you have merging queries that are doubling any lines. This might be what you are looking for.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.