Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Caitlin_Knox
Advocate III
Advocate III

Custom themes

Hi, has anyone else noticed that although a custom imported theme applies tot he Report View, when you pin the visualizations- it still shows the default green color? My other reports where I've manually applied the hex code to the visualization- stay the same color when pinned. However the visualizations from a report that has the custom json theme imported do not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Caitlin_Knox Yip, I have had that happen. When you pin a tile, make sure you select the "Keep current theme" radio button the the lower left of the pin dialogue box. If it was already selected, you willl find you can just refresh the tiles othewrwise delete, repin and select the radio button when doing it.

I find it irritating that it doesnt just default to that. The green theme displeases me.

Hope it works for you.

// If this is a solution please mark as such

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Caitlin_Knox Yip, I have had that happen. When you pin a tile, make sure you select the "Keep current theme" radio button the the lower left of the pin dialogue box. If it was already selected, you willl find you can just refresh the tiles othewrwise delete, repin and select the radio button when doing it.

I find it irritating that it doesnt just default to that. The green theme displeases me.

Hope it works for you.

// If this is a solution please mark as such

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.