Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gnuoryx
Frequent Visitor

Connecting to Magpi

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how to connect Power Bi to Magpi data source? I used Magpi (www.magpi.com) to collect survey data and I want to import it to Power BI for analysis. Thanks for any help here.

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
pqian
Employee
Employee

Looks like MagPi supports exporting data through Excel, follow the guide here

http://support.magpi.com/support/solutions/articles/4886-exporting-data-from-the-magpi-website

once exported, you can import the data into PBI and analyze it

gnuoryx
Frequent Visitor

@pqian, Thanks Pquin, I actually used the export feature n Magpi. It's just that I didn't want to keep exporting data every time as "new" exporte data; I wanted to link my Magpi data with Excel and only have to refresh each time to get updated records in Excel. However, I checked Magpi and they said the feature is available for Enteprise users through the use of Magpi API from the enterprise user account. Since I do not have an enterprise user accout I guess I will have to figure it out. Thank you again for assisitng. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.