Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Condition Format in Table chart didn't calculated

1.PNG

hi , I have above condition formula. 
look at the table chart , there's Total Days Cover 0.42 . the Status Condition should be in "OOS" not High , But seems like the Total value of Table Chart didn't calculate to the condition which i set in Status Column. 

how to fix this ? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Please try to remove "(" highlighted: 

large.png

Also you can copy and paste your DAX in this site to check if any error needs to be correct: http://www.daxformatter.com/

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

From your screenshot, it seems the Total Day Cover is a measure, right?

In your scenario, as the Status is a calculated column instead of a measure, you set First aggregation for the Status column when you put in the table visual. The total row for First Status will not based on the Total Daya Cover, it will find the first value of the Status column then display it("High").

If you want the total row display corresponding status based on Total Day Cover, you need to create a new meausre with the same logic as status column based on Total Day Cover.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

1.PNG

HI , Maybe i got some error in some of this part. 
Can you help me on this ? 
Thanks with Regards, 

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Please try to remove "(" highlighted: 

large.png

Also you can copy and paste your DAX in this site to check if any error needs to be correct: http://www.daxformatter.com/

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

woww , look perfect. thanks you 🙂 

1.PNG

hi , I found the mistake here , my Plant Day Cover is 15.94 , Status 2 should display High here , 
May i know what happen here ? 

Thx 

@v-qiuyu-msft Plant Day Cover are calculated from Days Cover and Status 2 are calculated in Measure. i want my Status 2 conditon are based on the total number we calculate. 
can you help me on this case ? 

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.