Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we do below task in Power BI

In the for sale data report, all the addresses should be clickable. On click of an address:

• A visualization map should open up showing all SOLD records within one mile of that address. All the map data points should show all the data available for them which was extracted from the main link as a part of requirement 1 when hovered/clicked.
  • This map data should be visible on the screen in a table format with all the data and fields sorted by SP/Sq Ft field descending.
5 REPLIES 5
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

If there is a web link in the visual, you can set the Date Category to Web URL like the screenshot below. Then you can click it in visual. 

1.PNG
2.PNG

You can also set other categories under Modeling on home page.

3.png

Best Regards,
Angelia

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

In theory, yes, that is within the capabilities of Power BI. The specifics of how would require specifics.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qus: When I select the address, A visualization map should open up showing all SOLD records within one mile of that address.

I have list of properties with address and City and postal code. In each column.

Also have the Status column which property is Sold and which not.

Now I want to show the all sold records on map in one mile range. Please give any idea how I can do this.  

Well, you would likely need a calculated table CALCULATETABLE that returns all of the sold properties within 1 mile of the address selected so you would probably need more information in your data to be able to calculate the distances. But, I tested this with sample data and the concept works.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qus: When I select the address, A visualization map should open up showing all SOLD records within one mile of that address.

I have list of properties with address and City and postal code. In each column.

Also have the Status column which property is Sold and which not.

Now I want to show the all sold records on map in one mile range. Please give any idea how I can do this.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.