Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nickodemus
Helper III
Helper III

Can't get ANY custom visuals to display

Really need help please.

I have downloaded and imported a load of custom visuals, but I can't get a single one to display anything!

Even a simple donut, or card, or bullet... Not a thing. When i select the visual it displays the 'box' in the report pane, but it doesn't what field/measure i use, the box never displays any chart at all... and in some cases, not even the title!!

Am i completely missing something??

Not a sausage!!Not a sausage!!

5 REPLIES 5
Alexandrini
Advocate II
Advocate II

Have similar issue. Samples work fine, but when I try to use my data, just a blank tile. Does anybody know what is the problem?

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Nickodemus,

Which custom visual are you downloaded? Can you open the sample PBIX for that custom visual?

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Do anyone knows how to resolve this problem? I also cannot see the custom visuals to display.

@v-caliao-msft wrote:

Hi @Nickodemus,

Which custom visual are you downloaded? Can you open the sample PBIX for that custom visual?

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi.. do anyone have resolution to this problem? I also cannot see any visual as well.

@v-caliao-msft wrote:

Hi @Nickodemus,

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi @v-caliao-msft,

I've tried many, but an example is the PulseChart. I've downloaded the sample pbix file and it worked fine (see screenshot):

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 09.37.55.png

But when i install in the visual on my pbix report, and try to apply similar fields, it's just blank. I've applied a simple data field for the axis, and a numeric quantity for the values. (Just like the sample). THe date and value are related fields (in the same table), but I've also tried the related date field from my date table.

The visual in my report does show the title, but absolutely nothing else; not even an axis...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.