Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculate the SUM in a quarter period from one table

Hello all,

I have one table which i am using to sum the buyed licenses per each SnapShotDate_.

In the SnapshotDate_ there must be only  4 dates which are: 2/2/2018, 2/3/2018, 2/4/2018 and 2/5/2018 to make the calculation of the SUM of BuyedLicense.

The expected result of the solution must be:

Picture 1: 

2018-05-08 14_47_47-user license.csv - Excel.png

But in my table i have in the column Snapshotdate_ differents 2/2/2018, 2/3/2018, 2/4/2018 and 2/5/2018. This result in an wrong calculation.

Picture 2:

W2018-05-08 14_39_42-User License - Power BI Desktop.png

Any suggestions to get the result of the first picture ?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

This behavior occurs because there is no relationship between tables Fact Order user license and Fact user license new. To solve it, set Cross filter direction as both for the relationships you have with the dim date table.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

This behavior occurs because there is no relationship between tables Fact Order user license and Fact user license new. To solve it, set Cross filter direction as both for the relationships you have with the dim date table.

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my current model right now:

2018-05-09 00_07_35-User License - Power BI Desktop.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.