Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Claster
Advocate II
Advocate II

Bug with ChicletSlicer

Hello all. I use in my report ChicletSlicer component, but I have problem with photo in this component. As you can see in picture, I choose one product Z-5021 and ChicletSlicer to show me not that picture. Real picture we can see in table.

Безымянный.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Claster,

Based on my test in Power BI desktop latest version 2.41.4581.361, I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Please download the attached .pbix file and compare it with your report.

q1.PNGq2.PNG

If issue persists, please share the .pbix file with us if possible.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft

What about a lot of data? Download example

Безымянный.png

Hi @Claster,

From the your report, I find there are too many values in ChicletSlicer visual. If I drag Date field into Page level filter pane and check "11/26/2016", the image for art Z-5183 display the same picture both in ChicletSlicer and table visuals. In my opinion, the issue should be caused by large amount of data in ChicletSlicer slicer. For this issue, I would suggest you send feedback to Power BI Custom Visuals Support alias: pbicvsupport@microsoft.com.

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amysmith
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, you have to save the image as an URL.  Is it possible that you have created a URL for the other boot, and not the image that you intend it to be?

Amy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.