Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KarineLago
Advocate I
Advocate I

Break connection and remaing with data (paste values)

Hi guys,

I've created a query to pull data from cognitive API from Azure (following Gil's DataChant article). Now that I have the data analized, I want to break the connection with Azure, but remaing with the data (offline) because every time I do a query change, all data in all tables refresh again and it's consuming Azure queries (text recognition allows 5.000 queries per month).

I already did everything I could and results in ERROR. How can I break the connection with the query below without losing the data I've obtained?

(Source as table) as any =>
let
    JsonRecords = Text.FromBinary(Json.FromValue(Source)),
    JsonRequest = "{""documents"": " & JsonRecords & "}",

JsonContent = Text.ToBinary(JsonRequest, TextEncoding.Ascii),
    Response =
        Web.Contents("https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/text/analytics/v2.0/sentiment?",
            [
                Headers = [#"Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key"= "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
                           #"Content-Type"="application/json", Accept="application/json"],
                Content=JsonContent 
            ]),
    JsonResponse = Json.Document(Response,1252)
in
    JsonResponse

My api key was modified by xxxxxxxxxxxx to ask this doubt here.

Thanks in advance!

From Brazil? Go to IntelExcel YT channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Intelxcel to learn Power BI.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @KarineLago,

Could you try disabling "Include in Report Refresh" for the query in Query Editor to see if it works in this scenario? Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @KarineLago,

Could you try disabling "Include in Report Refresh" for the query in Query Editor to see if it works in this scenario? Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.