Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

djohnson
Advocate I
Advocate I

BoxWhisker(JanPieter).0.12.x not showing in visuals pane

It looks like this visual recently broke with the August PowerBI update of PowerBI desktop (Version: 2.38.4491.282 64-bit (August 2016)). I have tried loaded versions 12.3, .4, and .5 with the same result. I also noticed this AM that the .5 version was rolled-back. Can anyone confirm they are having the same issue?

Regards,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

All, It looks like the boxWhisker(JanPieter) is back up and working for me and is also on vers 0.12.5 now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @djohnson,

What error message do you get when importing the Box and Whisker custom visual? I am able to open the sample pbix file or create a new Box and Whisker visualization using my data in Power BI Desktop August version, you can check the following screenshots to get more details.
1.PNG2.PNG

In addition, as the Box and Whisker custom visual is built by Jan Pieter but not Microsoft, to verify that if any changes are made in  this visual, you can directly contact the author. In this link, you can send an email to the author by clicking “Contact Author”.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

All, It looks like the boxWhisker(JanPieter) is back up and working for me and is also on vers 0.12.5 now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.