Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ThiagoC

ArcGis - Location type tab dont show up

I want to set boundaries in my Map, I looked for and found that has an option called Location Type that able us to do this. But when I select the Edition mode on ArcGis map this tab don't show up. Somebody knows why?

The tab is not showing up

I used Longitude and Latitude to plot and in Location I put famous Places.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here. I can't see the Location type tab. I can't even see all the analysis functions as tabs. It's like below:

Y-zue_1-1615831915278.png

How can I see the following options:

Y-zue_3-1615832011849.png

My PBI version is: 2.90.1081.0 64-bit (February 2021)

Is it something coming with PBI Pro?

Thanks!

sheisdataminded
Frequent Visitor

hi, I have the same problem. I use Microsoft Power BI Desktop Version: 2.70.5494.761 32-bit (June 2019) and I can't see Location type tab in arcGIS edit mode. Any ideas why?

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ThiagoC,

Yous screenshot is invisible, please reupload it.

Do you mean you cannot find Location Type option on your map, right? Which version of Power BI desktop are you using? I have tested it on my local environment (Version: 2.41.4581.361 64-bit (November 2016)), we can see the Location Type option.
Capture.PNG

Please try to download Power BI Desktop from the link below, reinstall it and check if this issue persists or not.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/

Regards,

Charlie Liao

I don't see the Location Type option either. I have the latest version of Power BI from June 2017. I have attened the Data Insights Summit and the presenters showed that option. i could not find that option anywhere but did not have time to catch the presenters to ask this. 

THanks;

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.