Retail Store Sales Dashboard
02-22-2016 16:15 PM - last edited 06-28-2016 15:12 PM
02-22-2016 04:15 PM - last edited on 06-28-2016 03:12 PM by Jessica
This Power BI solution show cases a powerful self-service Sales Dashboard for a famous retail store.
The dashboard consists of following 5 reports:
1. Current Month Performance - A view of KPIs for the current month and for tracking the progress towards target achievement.
2. Historical Performance - KPIs plotted over a longer period of time
3. Buyer Analysis - A time-based analysis to show how Profit Rate and Sales have evolved in the last 12 months
4. Supplier Analysis with Geographic View - A comparison of suppliers' performance across two regions (NSW, VIC)
5. Retail outlet sales heatmap - Using custom map (outlet floor plan) to visualize which stores are most "popular"
(Note: This solution uses sample data and a reduced compelxity in data model for the purpose of demo)
Learn more about this report from the author by watching this video: https://youtu.be/U70w1m5vnDY
05-04-2016 08:22 PM
An excellent visual presentation.
I am particulary interested in knowing how you achieved to show the slicer value selected at the top in the Report period box.
If you can share the code that will be of great help to the community.