Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in Power BI

Regular Visitor
3772 Views
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in Power BI

[ Edited ]

http://kohera.be/blog/business-intelligence/niets-beter-dan-coca-cola/

Attachment
Frequent Visitor

Re: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in Power BI

Hi there!

What control did you use for scatter plot time simulation? I cant find the play button in my controls Smiley Frustrated.

Thanks!

Regular Visitor

Re: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in Power BI

Hi,

You can vind the play axis in the details options of the standard Scatter chart.

kind regards,

Frederik

Attachment
Regular Visitor

Proficiat Frederik!

Dries

Visitor

[ Edited ]

Dear Frederik,

I assume the related data is publicly available. Where do I find these Gartner data from?

Sudhir 

Visitor

Thank you! in my understanding the 2017 Magic Quadrant was published yesterday, would it be great to have this updated.

Hello, Nice viz ! I am also interested in the data source(s) !

Tristan Malherbe

Data & BI consultant at Azeo (Paris, France)

Regular Visitor

I uploaded an image of the magic quadrant to this tool  http://arohatgi.info/WebPlotDigitizer/app/? to get the underlying datapoints.  

Regular Visitor

Data for 2017 is now included in the dashboard.