New Entry
  • 0 Kudos

Web-Analytics Dashboard

by Srivalli Occasional Visitor ‎05-05-2016 03:10 AM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:32 PM

This Dashboard provides information on the Entry Page and their Bounce,Exit Page information Bounce

... See more...

This Dashboard provides information on the Entry Page and their Bounce,Exit Page information Bounce vs Non-Bounce Visits and Returning vs New Visits .This can help manger to identify high Bounce Pages ,Pages from where people are exiting site to plan for promotions to reduce exit or redesign the page .It can also help to identify the pages which New User lands to,and resp bounce.It also gives the sites on the search visitors are doing on the site.

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Store Dashboard

by Manjeet Occasional Visitor ‎05-05-2016 02:51 AM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:29 PM

This is a dashboard for a Store Manager to see various KPI's for him and Store performance vs Target

... See more...

This is a dashboard for a Store Manager to see various KPI's for him and Store performance vs Target, also gives information on day name of the week sales , Top Customers and Products of the Store .Store Manager can also see category wise product performance and product dashboard to see the performance of the product.

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Loyalty Dashboard for Retailer

by LaxmiPurad Visitor ‎05-05-2016 02:28 AM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:24 PM

This dashboard is created for Loyalty Manager to understand the customer distribution on various dem

... See more...

This dashboard is created for Loyalty Manager to understand the customer distribution on various demographic information like Gender,Age Group,Salary Group etc.It also creates segmentation of customers on various parameters and segment them in groups like Elite,Aspirer,Moderate,Conserve and Base.It also provides customer preference for a product on various parameters.

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

API Management dashboard

by MassimoC Frequent Visitor ‎05-05-2016 12:43 AM - edited ‎05-12-2016 10:21 PM

This dashboard provides an overview of what happens on an API Management layer. Which API is used, n

... See more...

This dashboard provides an overview of what happens on an API Management layer. Which API is used, numer of calls, errors, trends.

The dashboard has been shared.

You can find the PBIX here 

My email : massimo.crippa@codit.eu

• 0 Kudos

Analyzing Federal Housing Loans

by aruparel Regular Visitor ‎05-04-2016 11:53 PM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:15 PM

Hi,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to submit our reports and dashboards for makeover.

The bigge

... See more...

Hi,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to submit our reports and dashboards for makeover.

The biggest challenge we do face is in creating the long lasting wow effect for the end user.

The report that I have built is used to provide insight on various aspects of the loan

1. Income by Borrowers Age : This page is used to indicate the income and borrowed amount by the borrower's age. It also has a view to show the purpose of the housing loan that is availed and the Race and /or National Origin of the loan borrower and co-borrower

2. Credit Scores: This page is used to show the Amount of loan borrowed by inidividuals in different credit score range and the interest rate they are paying. It shows a corelation of lower credit score to higher interest rate

3. Loan Amount flow: This page is used to show the amount of loan that flows out of a state. It indicates that sellers in which state funds loans for purchasing properties in different states

I have shared the dashboard with contests@poweruserscommunity.onmicrosoft.com and have placed the .pbix file here.

Email address used to share the dashboard: ashish.pr@sonata-software.com

Thanks,

Ashish

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Trouble Tickets (Issue Tracking) Dashboard entry

by BradOsterloo Frequent Visitor ‎05-04-2016 03:03 PM - edited ‎05-05-2016 01:40 PM

My dashboard makeover candidate involves Trouble Ticket (or Issue Tracking) data and showing a dashb

... See more...

My dashboard makeover candidate involves Trouble Ticket (or Issue Tracking) data and showing a dashboard into the current Open (or Unresolved) Tickets/Issues and showing trends of these issues broken down by a few different dimensions such as by Product involved, the Technician repairing, total time to repair, etc

I also could not find how to attach my PBIX file here so I also mailed to contests@poweruserscommunity.onmicrosoft.com

Thank you for any design tips, advice and/or help.

Brad

UPDATE: May 5, Option to include attachments is fixed - go easy on the data modeling criticisms  Smiley Happy , I had some serious chopping to do to remove client data, working around some extra lookup tables originally included for PowerPivot ManytoMany joins, etc, old demo data, but I think you'll get the point of it - looking forward to some feedback, and hearing from people with a much better eye of data presentation than myself, and some data I really contorted thru SQL rather than create staging tables, etc. 

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Loan Trends Dashboard

by prateeksharma Visitor ‎05-04-2016 05:10 AM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:08 PM

Hi,

I have shared my dashboard successfully named as Loan Trends.

File can be downloaded from here

De

... See more...

Hi,

I have shared my dashboard successfully named as Loan Trends.

File can be downloaded from here

Description of the dashboard - 

This dashboard is created and is mainly intended for the corporates who are lending loans to the customers. A full visual can be seen in this dashboard on the no. of loans given year wise and can be cross-filtered with the states in US.Then the report related to seller shows the loan amount given with respect to them. The third visual shows the year and loan amount with a drill down feature to go to the lowest level upto what loan was given on the particular day of the year.

E-Mail Address - prateek.s@sonata-software.com

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Agent Group revenue report

by anithat Regular Visitor on ‎05-01-2016 07:52 PM - last edited on ‎05-06-2016 02:23 PM by Power BI Admin Sandy

Hi

I have attached the Agent_Group_Revenue pbix file.

Sales customers are interested to see the aver

... See more...

Hi

I have attached the Agent_Group_Revenue pbix file.

Sales customers are interested to see the average_yield, Total_Revenue per year for specific agent. They also like to have a drill through functionality from 'Agent Group Name' in "Group Agent Revenue" to  'Agent Name' in "Agent Revenue".  That will ease to see the detailed revenue at agent level.

Dashboard with name "Agent_Group_Revenue_DGF" shared to contests@poweruserscommunity.onmicrosoft.com

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

2016 Presidential Election Voting Statistics

by wonga Established Member ‎05-01-2016 05:53 PM - edited ‎05-13-2016 11:18 AM

Confirmation of Sharing: sharing confirmation.PNG

Link to Download PBIX (Not sure how to attach it in Power BI Community): PBIX File

... See more...

Confirmation of Sharing: sharing confirmation.PNG

Link to Download PBIX (Not sure how to attach it in Power BI Community): PBIX File

Summary: Basic view of voting statistics for the 2016 Presidential Election using a dataset available on Kaggle. Audience is for general use/consumption because it's something all Americans should know about. We could have our first female president in US history after all, so I think that's a noteworthy aspect of this whole thing!

E-Mail Address: wonga@coned.com

For anyone interested in the actual report: Publically Available Link to Report

Attachment
    Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

My bank's Power BI Reports

by SudiCorp Occasional Visitor on ‎04-30-2016 04:22 AM - last edited on ‎05-10-2016 10:56 AM by Power BI Admin Sandy

I would like to see some changes done on the look and fee of the reports created for my Bank on Powe

... See more...

I would like to see some changes done on the look and fee of the reports created for my Bank on Power BI. Would appreciate if you can help with this.

• 0 Kudos

Registro Unico de Vivienda (RUV) PowerBI

by registroruv Visitor ‎04-29-2016 09:10 AM - edited ‎05-09-2016 07:12 AM

Hi all, this is the PowerBI Presentation of our initiative for this year. Many incredible dashboards

... See more...

Hi all, this is the PowerBI Presentation of our initiative for this year. Many incredible dashboards to come over. https://sway.com/2N1z1MA7TGaHMOQ6

Adrian Guzman

Registro Unico de Vivienda

Torre Diamante

Insurgentes Sur 1685 - Piso 5

Col. Guadalupe Inn -  CDMX

Mexico City, MEXICO

bonus entry: @DSimma @MichaelP @anithat @KeithSuckling @tazmon95 @Tsanka @Nrchang @BarneyL @kcantor @BradOsterloo @wonga @Luey1981

Attachment
  • 0 Kudos

Contest Entry - NRL Tipping Competition Dashboard & Report

by KeithSuckling Regular Visitor ‎04-29-2016 08:17 AM - edited ‎05-05-2016 04:53 PM

Hi All

My contest entry is a reduced and slightly modified version of a report we share internally at

... See more...

Hi All

My contest entry is a reduced and slightly modified version of a report we share internally at our organisation.
    We have a tipping competition for the National Rugby League - which means each round (week) each tipper (our people) try to pick which teams will win their games.  This report uses the competition data from the actual competition and combines it with the tipping competition information. 

I can't see how I can attach my pbix file.  I will email it to the content address that we are sharing the dashboard with.
    Edit: Have now added my .pbix file

Best

Keith

Attachment