0 Kudos

Trouble Tickets (Issue Tracking) Dashboard entry

by BradOsterloo Frequent Visitor ‎05-04-2016 03:03 PM - edited ‎05-05-2016 01:40 PM

My dashboard makeover candidate involves Trouble Ticket (or Issue Tracking) data and showing a dashboard into the current Open (or Unresolved) Tickets/Issues and showing trends of these issues broken down by a few different dimensions such as by Product involved, the Technician repairing, total time to repair, etc

I also could not find how to attach my PBIX file here so I also mailed to contests@poweruserscommunity.onmicrosoft.com

Thank you for any design tips, advice and/or help.

Brad

UPDATE: May 5, Option to include attachments is fixed - go easy on the data modeling criticisms  Smiley Happy , I had some serious chopping to do to remove client data, working around some extra lookup tables originally included for PowerPivot ManytoMany joins, etc, old demo data, but I think you'll get the point of it - looking forward to some feedback, and hearing from people with a much better eye of data presentation than myself, and some data I really contorted thru SQL rather than create staging tables, etc. 

Attachment