0 Kudos

Analyzing Federal Housing Loans

by aruparel Regular Visitor ‎05-04-2016 11:53 PM - edited ‎05-05-2016 10:15 PM

Hi,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to submit our reports and dashboards for makeover.

The biggest challenge we do face is in creating the long lasting wow effect for the end user.

The report that I have built is used to provide insight on various aspects of the loan

1. Income by Borrowers Age : This page is used to indicate the income and borrowed amount by the borrower's age. It also has a view to show the purpose of the housing loan that is availed and the Race and /or National Origin of the loan borrower and co-borrower

2. Credit Scores: This page is used to show the Amount of loan borrowed by inidividuals in different credit score range and the interest rate they are paying. It shows a corelation of lower credit score to higher interest rate

3. Loan Amount flow: This page is used to show the amount of loan that flows out of a state. It indicates that sellers in which state funds loans for purchasing properties in different states

I have shared the dashboard with contests@poweruserscommunity.onmicrosoft.com and have placed the .pbix file here.

Email address used to share the dashboard: ashish.pr@sonata-software.com

Thanks,

Ashish

Attachment
Comments
by AndrewDang Member
on ‎06-21-2016 03:41 PM

Hi;

I can't download the pbix file from the One Drive.  I am not sure what was wrong?

Thanks;