Power BI Admin

And the winners are...

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay - I was out of the office visiting Power BI User Groups in Michigan (Motor City Power BI User Group) and Ohio (Columbus Azure ML and Power BI User Group). They were both great groups - if you're ever in the area - check them out!!

Hopefully you all attended the Dashboard Makeover Webinar with @marcr live or are able to watch the recording.  Thanks @chass for being a great host!

Below are the entries that were selected and demoed during the webinar and will win a Power BI Prize Pack!  As well, attached is a document that highlights the before / after of the entries and the changes made.

Link to Entry

Author

Contest Entry - NRL Tipping Competition Dashboard & Report

@KeithSuckling

2016 Presidential Election Voting Statistics

@wonga

API Management dashboard

@MassimoC

Agent Group revenue report

@anithat

Trouble Tickets (Issue Tracking) Dashboard entry

@BradOsterloo

Loyalty Dashboard for Retailer

@LaxmiPurad

The attendee winners have been notified as well.  Some were not yet community members, so their privacy is maintained.

Looking to get a cool Power BI tshirt for yourself?  Visit here.

Frequent Visitor

Re: And the winners are...

Thanx to @marcr for reviewing my report.  I will be adding something similar to his suggestions to my version of the report in very near future. 

And can't wait to be wearing a new shirt around the office!

Established Member

Hello and congrats for the winner!

Following the link you have provided, Marc's shared screen is always black unless it is a slideshow then the points appear. So I cannot follow the changes on the report.

Is it only me? Can someone else confirm having this issue as well?

Thanks!

Power BI Admin

Hello Sabine,

You asked:

>>Following the link you have provided, Marc's shared screen is always black unless it is a slideshow then the points appear.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same link, i have made a shortcut to to the recording:

http://aka.ms/makeoverrecording

In terms of showing the video, you do need to show the slideshow and Marc didn't start screen sharing for several minutes (when Yonnie reminded him).  I also found you could not advance the media player.  While it advanced the audio track it seemed to freeze the video.

on24.png

Established Member

I followed your link and I still got nothing.

webinar.PNG

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanx @Sandy!

I feel like a theme song for today now :-)

ive got the powerbi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk&app=desktop