Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Layout of message list is not good

I tried to get used to the layout of the message list, but it is not good to me. Having the subject of a message that too many times is displayed on two lines (and sometime is not complete) is very bad. It makes impossible to quickly locate interesting topics, reading is too hard.

Please, consider a different layout where the title is complete and guaranteed to be in a single line. Changing font size to small doesn't solve the issue.

Thanks!

Marco

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @marcorusso,

We just updated the layout based on your feedback. Let us know what you and if this view looks cleaner for navigation and understanding topics better.

Thanks again for your feedback and plase keep it coming!

Data for Everyone! We mean it

I think it's better, but it can be improved.

I see a larger font for Replies / New / Latest Post columns (I have the small font settings) and in general the name of the person who wrote the latest post in a thread is less important than the time, and everything is less important than the message title. The consequence is that you have a lot of empty space around the title of the thread and this creates a low density visualization that could be nice at first sight, but is not effective when you scan it.

Marco

AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

Good point Marco.  We're looking into some options here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors