Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Add Sort ability to column headers in the different Community Topic Sections / Add filter

I would like to see some way to limit the amount of scrolling through posts.

The "Options" menu allows us to set posts to a certain status, but there is no way to sort the existing posts other than by date. So, there is alot of scrolling to find new or different types of posts because all the posts will still show.

1) If there was a different "Filter" selector we could choose to "See only New", "See Only Solved", "See only Un-Solved" etc.

Or alternatively,

2) adding sort functionality to the column headers would bring to the top posts of most interest. (the limitation here is that you are restricted to the column headers for "filtering" the posts.(image cuts off other columns, but you get the point).

Filter.JPG

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
2 REPLIES 2

Same as before @Seth_C_Bauer. Figuring out the option for having something like this with our support folks.

Thanks!

Data for Everyone! We mean it

Hello!  if it's possible, of course :), i believe it's neccesary an filter for the events section too.  For example, i need know what events are on-line but i can't filter this. Though the label is a filter, someone might forget to add the label or might write different label and this is a trouble.

Thanks

Fabiola

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors