Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

GilbertQ

Power BI - Overview Infographic

Here are the infographics in which you can have a nice one page overview in which you can view the entire Power BI Service.

On the second page is more details around the different capabilites in Power BI.

Power BI - Infographic - June 2017.png

Power BI - Infographic - Page 2 June 2017.png

If there are any questions please let me know in the comments section below.

You can also find downloadable sized images here:

FourMoo - Power BI Overview Infographic

Comments
Anonymous

Thanks for putting this together! Really helpful.

Thanks, great that you found it useful

Hi Dear All,

Am totaly new with power BI I want to start this amezing program for my company .I got some basic knowldge which is required fro this .I have one main issue that I want to work with my all fellow workers.Basically I want to be an admin for my company But i have no idea how can I handel this .I have in strating more tahn 20 persons I want to share data with them I try to distribute date through Row level Security but unfortunatly am not satisfied with this system .You guys have much experince with this software.It would be much appriciated if some body can guide me properly how can I handel this issue .Is ther any other system which I can use for security or I dont need.

Waiting for quick feedback.

Thanks

Hi @Muhammad_786

When you detailed that you want to share reports with users, as well as mentioning Row Level Security.

What I would suggest is to post your questions on the Community Forum where people can assist you with the solution that they are looking for.

Here is the link: http://community.powerbi.com/

Hi Dear,

I tried to get reply from power bi community but whenever I want to open I got one starnge text that I need to give MY user Name and Pasword I tried to give my user name and pasword but it doesnt work .I dont know how can reach to this community .It would much nice if you can guide me .Thanks

Hi there you can register here, after which you can then ask questions

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/user/userregistrationpage?dest_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.powerbi.c...

Anonymous

Nice job putting this together. I definitely plan to utilize it for my clientele. I hope you'll continue to update it as the landscape changes.

Hi @Anonymous

I will always be updating the Infographic on my website.

Here is the link where I have already updated it to reflect the Email Subscriptions for Dashboards.

Power BI - Info Graphic (Fourmoo.com)

Thank you for collating this!

I did not understand the difference between:

1. Publish power BI desktop model to Power BI service (which is a free feature)

2. Can publish and share with others (which is a Pro feature)

I am developing a report in Power BI which I want to publish (create a link) so that my managers can interact with it. Should the organization go for a Pro License to make this happen?

Hi @Aniket

If you want to share any of your dashboard or reports with any other users in your Organization then you will require a Pro license.

The other users can use a 60 day trial to ensure that it is what they are looking for.

This is incredible work! Fantastic job, guavaq! Exactly what my customers are looking for.

Many thanks @emholl glad you found it useful

Hello,

Great. Very good job. I appreciate.

Just one thing ... I was told by MICROSOFT that free licence is limited to 1 Go DATASET and PRO Licence is about 10 Go. Is there any input of this limitation ? Many thanks.

Valérie.   

Hi @VRENEE

As a free user you most certainly do get the 10GB limit

As you can see with the screenshot below, I have a free account that has got 10GB of data to be used.Email Pic.png