Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

infonice

Infographic Designer Update - Version 1.7.3

Infographic Designer is a Power BI custom visual that help you beautify your reports and dashboards with easy-to-create infographics and small-multiples. You can download it from Microsoft AppSource.

We have been continuously improving Infographic Designer based on user feedback. So, your voices are critical to us. Please feel free to contact us at infonice@microsoft.com if you want to ask questions, report issues, request new features, or provide suggestions.  

Early this May, we have released a new version 1.7.3 for Infographic Designer. Here is a brief list of the major changes of Infographic Designer 1.7.3.

• Fix: Selecting data points on a multiple series line chart may not work in some cases.
  • Fix: Rendering of a line chart with negative values may not be correct in some cases.
  • Fix: Data binding for colors may not take effect in some cases.
  • Improve: Upgrade to use PBI API 1.1.11 to support PBI Bookmarks feature.
  • Improve: Add Min Chart Width/Height settings for you to adjust the minimal size of a non small-multiple chart. The horizontal/vertical scrollbars will show only when the chart content is beyond the minimal size.

min.png

• Improve: Add scroll buttons for you to navigate the legend items when the Legend area is not long enough to show all the legend items.

legend.png

• Improve: Support using multiple measures as multiple series. When multiple measures are added to the Fields, you can choose to use them as multiple series by turn on the “Legend by Measures” option in Chart settings.

multiplemeasures.jpg

• Improve: Allow you to change the color of each series. You can click the “Settings” button on the toolbar in Mark Designer pane to change the series colors in the UI.

seriescolor.png

Thanks.

Infographic Designer team

Comments

thank you for the information 

is it support on power bi report server? 

Anonymous

@yakub Yes, it worsk with Power BI Server. I've tested it with the PBI RS Version August 2018. It even works with the IE11 as frontend (browser).

Hi everyone,

I am new to power bi, was wondering anyone know how to increase the text size on the Axis.. I have been spending hours but still couldn't figure it it.

Thanks!..

Capture.PNG

Hello evereyone, 

i love this visualization, but i have an issue with the series color. I'm trying to make it tranparent so i can see only my shapes colors and it works on the Desktop version, but when i publish it on the Service, it shows me the default color, how can i fix it?

Thank you

Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Can't we change the stroke colour anymore? 
According to your previous post, it used to allow - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Infographic-Designer-1-5-Change-dot-color-for-line-chart-set-min/idi-p/228315

Thank you

Anonymous

Hi team!

Sorry to resurrect a super old post.
First of all... I LOVE this visual! Wish every visual had this level of customization
I was trying to color the Text based on a Measure condition (Red, Green Blue). But it does not seem to apply the measure to the settings

SamRock_0-1623145522640.png

2. I select and apply the measure that returns a Hexa color code

SamRock_1-1623146874799.png

3.  When I come back, its set to "none"

SamRock_2-1623146942319.png

Am I doing something wrong? Please help, else will have to restort to creating individal cards with conditional color coding 😞

Anonymous

This is my measure:

Revenue Performance Color = if([mRevenue Current]>[mRevenue Previous],"#f37e80",
if([mRevenue Current]<[mRevenue Previous],"#4ac2bf","#F8B0B2"
)
)