01-06-2016 02:54 PM - edited 02-08-2016 07:58 AM
The deadline for submission has passed. Please vote for the Best Report.
The Microsoft Power BI team invites you to show off your most creative and informative report for a chance to win up to $5,000. Whether your report is designed to make us laugh, or gasp, or reach for the mouse to learn more, we can't wait to see your entry.
Microsoft will review all submissions and choose the top 10 reports that meet our contest rules, show the most creativity, and effectively use Power BI. On February 3, 2016, the reports and videos for these 10 finalists will be posted on our Community website. The winning entry will be the one with the most votes from Power BI community members.
To submit your entry follow the followings steps:
- Register for the Power BI Community. To register you need a username, password, and email.
- Once you have logged in to your Power BI Community account, go to the entry form.
- Fill out the details required for your entry (see below) and click "Post".
- Once you've filled out the details, you will see a message stating that your entry has been "posted."
Your entry needs to include:
- A Power BI Desktop file(.PBIX) with your best report that you have permission to share publicly. Your file should be less than 50 MB.
- A 150-word description, which will be displayed with your report.
- A thumbnail image that will accompany your report.
- A link to a short video (1-3 minutes), hosted on YouTube, that narrates the insights contained in your report.