03-28-2017 02:33 PM - edited 03-28-2017 02:34 PM
In order to get the best value out of this hour, are some guidelines for etiquette.
- The video instructor will be on hand to answer questions about the tutorial.
- At the scheduled kick off time, an announcement will be made notifying group members that the event has started.
- Please read through the threads before posting. Your question may have been answered already.
- Be patient. Our instructor will answer to every question, but some questions may go unanswered by the end of the hour.
- Please be polite and follow normal Community Etiquette (see the Community Guidelines the Welcome to the Community section). Any personal attacks, inappropriate language, or promotional content will be deleted.
- Please stay on topic. Discussions pertaining to other topics, products, or services belong in the appropriate group.
- When the Q&A period is over, the board will remain open so people can review the content and view replies, but do not expect a prompt reply.
- Have fun!
- Use the "Reply" function to reply to an individual comment. This will make the thread much easier to follow.
- Read the thread before posting to be aware of the context.
- If you are receiving too many emails or notifications, you can change your settings by going to Edit Profile > My Subscriptions.